Talk Back Member
We are thrilled that you want to be a member of Talkback. Spaces are limited and we will let you know whether you have been successful in joining our panel. It's a great place for you to help shape the future of our customers shopping experience.
We would love for you to be involved as much as possible. There are a number of options that as a talkback member you can participate in, these are:
- Regular Survey - Completed online, we will reward you with a 10% off your food shopping voucher (voucher T’s & C’s apply) by email.
- Listening Event - Usually undertaken via telephone, where we will send you a £5 voucher (voucher T’s & C’s apply) on completion of the event.
- Focus Group - Undertaken face to face at a specialist site specified beforehand, once completed we will reward you then and there for your time and feedback with a £10 voucher (voucher T’s & C’s apply).
- Accompanied Shop - This will involve a member from our team accompanying you on one of your shopping trips so we can gather some feedback and observe your experience. We will reward you with a £5 voucher (voucher T’s & C’s apply) then and there once the accompanied shop is complete.
- We will send out invites by email for all the above and it’s your choice whether to accept or not.
If you complete 6 consecutive regular surveys in a 12 month period, you will get a special reward (subject to change) from us.
We will never bombard you with emails, and your feedback is truly valued by Central England Co-operative.
Rewards are subject to change at any time
Privacy and data protection
Central England Co-operative operates and is registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).For the purposes of this website, “we” and “us” refer to Central England Co-operative and “you” refers to our customers, members, colleagues and other users of our websites.
We take our customers' rights to privacy very seriously, and take all reasonable steps to protect those rights for users of our websites.
How we collect and use personal data
If you subscribe to a newsletter, enter a competition or complete a survey, we may ask for your name and contact details, and members may be asked to supply their membership card number or share account number. We will not ask for any more information than we need to provide the service.
For more information please visit www.centralengland.coop/about/legal-privacy-accessibility/privacy